From Meeting Patterns Page, The Wrong Class Number Is Used To Pull Combined Sections
(Doc ID 2447267.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2 Product Image (PI) 8 in Curriculum Management - Maintain Schedule of Classes:
- Meetings Tab: When clicking the Combined Section link the Combined Sections page shows all classes as Closed when seats are available. Available Seats = 30
- Enrollment Control tab: When clicking the Combined Section link the Combined Sections page shows all classes as Open. Available Seats = 30
It is expected the Combined Sections page when Accessed from the Meetings tab page will shows the correct class status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigation: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Maintain Schedule of Classes
- Query a course with a Combined Sections
- Open the Meetings tab and click the Combined Section link
- Open the Enrollment Control tab and click the Combined Section link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document