Calculation of Retroactive Benefits/Deductions Error: 153 Subscript out of range (in PSPRDCAL.cbl, line 920) And Error 008201 - JOB DATA NOT FOUND
(Doc ID 2447306.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the calculation of retroactive benefits/deductions, the process fails with the following error:
Object Code error : file '/app/ps/hcm92/cblbin/PSPRDCAL.gnt'
error code: 153, pc=0, call=1, seg=0
153 Subscript out of range (in PSPRDCAL.cbl, line 920)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an Employee on EMPL 0 - this job was not benefits eligible (Benefit Record 0) (Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data).
2. Hire the Employee onto another job on EMPL 1 that is benefits eligible (8/1/18). (Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data).
3. Enroll employee in Benefits (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > Run Automated Event Processing) on Benefit Record 0.
4. Change the deduction begin date on the enrollment pages to the effective date/hire date which is 8/1/18 (Navigation: Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > individual benefit pages).
4. Retro is triggered on EMPL 0 which can't process and makes the process abend (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Retroactive Payroll > Retro Benefits/Deductions > Process and Review Requests > Update Retro Ded Calc Results)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document