Tax Code Percentages are Not Getting Updated After it is Used on the Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2447536.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: TAX codes percentages are not getting updated if changed after the tax code is used on PO
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new PO
2. Check the tax rate / tax code on the PO
3. Change the tax rate for the tax code / tax authority
4. Re-open the PO and click on calculate SUT
5. Change the tax code to some other tax code – the tax percentage will change
6. Change the tax code back to original tax code – still the correct tax percentage will not appear
4) Also try for POs in different Statuses and still this is replicable.
Actual results: User has come across a situation where TAX codes percentages are not getting updated if changed after the tax code is used on PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document