E-ES: NON-INCLUSIVE HRS_SCH_END_DT On Search Applicants Page From the Advanced Tab
(Doc ID 2447743.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ES the end date of the Application Date Range is inclusive in the search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Nav to Recruiting > Search Applicants
3. Switch to advanced search
4. Choose the date range from Application Date Range
5. Perform the search and review the results
6. If you increase or decrease the range by a day, you will notice applicants which were eligible for the end date of the search were not included in the results.
search results on the Advanced tab of the Search Applicants page when using the Application Date Range does not include the end date used in the results returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document