PC_POADJUST Process Creating Incorrect CRV When Run With 'Accounting Date' Option.
(Doc ID 2447796.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running PC_POADJUST with accounting date range, it is calculating the CRV amount based on the vouchers from that range. It should also consider the other vouchers created from PO.
If the process is run for the PO accounting date and there are no vouchers for that date, it is not picking up any data.
1. Create a project and an activity.
2. Create a PO with the accounting date of 20/12/2017 and the value of 300.
3. Create a voucher from PO with the amount of 100 on 21/12/2017.
4. Create a second voucher with the amount of 100 on 22/12/2017.
5. Create a third voucher with the amount of 100 on 03/01/2018.
6. Run PC_PO_TO_PC.
7. Run PC_AP_TO_PC.
8. Run PC_POADJUST for the accounting date period 01/01/2018 - 31/01/2018.
9. CRV row created has the amount of 100, specific from the third voucher.
10. Run PC_POADJUST for the date of 20/12/2017.
11. CRV row remains unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document