ETL92: Display Title Is Not Consistent Between Payable Time Summary And Approve Payable Time
(Doc ID 2447887.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there is inconsistency in display of Job titles between Payable Time Summary and Approve Payable Time for selected date ranges. On Approve Payable Time page selecting a prior period date range shows Job description effective during the date range selected.
On Payable Time Summary page selecting a prior period date range shows the current Job description for the date range selected.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Approval is setup for Payable Time.
2. Check existing Job Tile on Job Data.
3. Enter time for Employee for prior Period with job title as indicated above and submit.
4. Insert a new row on Job Data and change the title using effective date as beginning of current week.
5. Enter time for Employee for current Period with new job title and submit.
6. Go to Approve Payable Time page and using the prior period Start Date and End Date as end of current period– verify Title.
7. Go to Payable Time Summary page and using the prior period Start Date – verify Title.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document