EEX 9.2: Payment Dispatch Rejected by Bank Due To Address Missing In The Payment File For Vendor Payments
(Doc ID 2448756.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DEST line not created by AP_FG_PROC in PMT_ADDRESS_TBL for expense vendor payments.
1. Ensure supplier payments are done via ACH.
2. Ensure bank selected processes ACH via AP_FG_PROC.
3. Update supplier bank details in payables.
1. Create 2 expense reports with vendor payment lines (credit card) for two difference employees.
2. Approve these expense reports and stage for payments to AP.
3. Run Payment Selection & Creation and ensure these two reports are paid in the same run.
4. Run Financial Gateway Electronic Payments (AP_FG_PROC).
5. Fetch PMT_ID from ps_pmt_detail_tbl using SRC_REF_ID and PYMNT_ID.
6. Run a query on PS_PMT_ADDRESS_TBL to see if rows are BKBR and DEST rows are populated.
Only BKBR row updated, no DEST exists.
Both BKBR and DEST lines should be created.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document