PE: Read Only Course Academic Item When We Add A New Eff.dated Row If Course Catalog Is Inactive.
(Doc ID 2449032.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, #44 Student Records Additional Features
When creating a new eff.dated row for course academic item when course catalog record is inactive, course academic item is became inactive and it is not possible to change it to active or add a new eff. dat. row.
For the course academic item to remain active
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Curriculum Management -> Course Catalog -> Course Catalog - course has effdt of 01/01/1900 and status of active
2. Academic Item Registry (AIR) - same effective date as Course Catalog and status of active
3. Add second row to Course Catalog with new effdt and then make status inactive
4. Go to the AIR and create a new row with same effdt as second row in Course catalog and inactive
5. Click Okay and open the item again
6. Item is now read only and can not update the effdt or activate it again
7. Activate course catalog again or add an active new eff.dated row. Academic Item is still inactive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document