Multiple RTVs can be Created Against Single Receipt Using Multiple Browser
(Doc ID 2449055.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple RTVs can be created against single Receiving if RTVs are created side by side from Two different sessions on Two different Browsers, depleting Item Quantities multiple times against same receiving document.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
General Expected Behavior
- Create a receipt from PO which has a Inventory BU populated.Save the Receipt with Interface receipt checkbox selected .Now the receipt is in ‘Moved to Destination Status’
- Create a RTV by copying the receipt
- Enter the details, Return Quantity as 2 which is same as Receipt Accepted Quantity and Save the RTV RTV saved successfully
4.Try to create a new RTV from the same receipt and enter Return Quantity as 2 and try to save the RTV and receive the Error "Cannot return more that was originally received. (10302,67) "
1. Create a receipt from PO which has a Inventory BU populated.Save the Receipt with Interface receipt checkbox selected .Now the receipt is in ‘Moved to Destination Status’
2. Open Application with one Browser Chrome and go to Add/Update RTV page
3. Open Application with another Browser Mozilla and go to Add/Update RTV page
4. Select the receipt details for Chrome session
5. Select the receipt details for Firefox session
6. Enter details for the Chrome session.Enter return Quantity as 2 same as that if receipt accepted Quantity
7. Enter details for the Firefox session.Enter return Quantity as 2 same as that if receipt accepted Quantity
8. Save the page on Chrome and RTV is created successfully
9. Save the page on Firefox.RTV Created successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document