EGL9.2: Project Costing Prompt Tables Not Available On Staged Amortization Journal. Getting "The prompt table in DERIVED.EDIT_BU_PC is not available. (4,3)" Error
(Doc ID 2449167.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing staged amortization journals in General Ledger, the Project Costing prompt tables are not set and no drop down is available.
"The prompt table in DERIVED.EDIT_BU_PC is not available. (4,3)
The prompt table for this field is controlled by the contents of another field. This controlling field is not included in the component."
Steps to Replicate:
1. Project Costing installed
2. PC BU, Project, Activity, Resource Type, Resource Category, Resource SubCategory - all activated
3. In Ledgers For A Unit, assign Amortization Template and Journal Source
4. In Accounts Payable, enter an Amortization-style voucher with Amortization ID, Start & End Dates, then post the voucher
5. In General Ledger, open the Amortization Schedule and Accounting for above Amortization ID, click on Stage
6. In resulting Stage Journal ID's, click on chartfield string and select dropdown for each PC chartfield
Please see replication steps for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document