EGL 9.2: After Changing WorkCenter Personalized Link From Menu to URL Received Error "First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Template. (180,236) FSPC_USER_REPORT.GBL.FSPC_USR_RPTLST.RowInit"
(Doc ID 2449818.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing a custom group from menu link to use a URL link on GL WorkCenter, the following error occurs.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Template. (180,236) FSPC_USER_REPORT.GBL.FSPC_USR_RPTLST.RowInit PCPC:634 Statement:7
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) FS_WORKCENTER_DASHBOARD.UserPersonalization.OnExecute Name:ReportPersonalization PCPC:19027 Statement:242
Called from:FSPC_USER_REPORT.GBL.PreBuild Statement:27
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew, RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.
This error may have been described by a preceding message.
Examine the error messages and the PeopleCode program containing the ScrollSelect call to determine the cause of the error.
An error has occurred that has stopped this transaction from continuing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > General Ledger > GL WorkCenter
2. Click on Reports/Queries tab
3. Under Reports/Processes Select Personalize from Dropdown
4. Add a new Group Label 'Test' and Define Link Type as Menu Item and Save
5. Go back to Reports/Queries tab and Select Personalize from Dropdown Reports/Processes
6. Change Link from “Menu Item” to ‘URL’ for the Group 'Test' and Save
7. Attempt to select Personalize again and error is received
Refer GL Test document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document