EEX 9.2: Denied Expense Report Is Not Available For Deletion After Budget Check Is Run
(Doc ID 2449899.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Denied Expense Report (ER) is not available for deletion.
1. Enable Commitment Control for BU.
2. Created and submit a new ER for approval.
3. Run Budget Check for this ER.
4. Deny this at approver level.
5. Run Budget Check again for this ER.
6. Try to delete this denied report from Main Menu > Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Delete
- Expense Report not available for deletion as Budget Status is set to V again after running process, where it should be available for deletion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document