PE: Build Program By Format Is Not Creating Program Structures
(Doc ID 2450751.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Additional Features
When attempting to add a child node using Build Program by Format
the following error occurs.
Invalid row number 2 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) SSR_PE_PRG_BUILDER.GBL.DERIVED_SSR_AIR.SSR_REFRESH.FieldDefault PCPC:10219 Statement:117
Issues has not been observed when effective date <= current date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Build Program by Format
2) Click Add a new Value
3) Select institution
4) Select delivered UK-1YR-PRG Program Format
5) Enter Programme of Study details
6) Click to enter Year details
7) Issue: Year details are not saved
8) Leave the page and navigate back
9) Enter Programme of Study id that has just been created
10) Issue: Error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document