Template Definition: "invalid Value" In Dutch And French For Instance Qualifiers
(Doc ID 2451256.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePerformance: Template Definition: Tab Structure - subtab 'Profile Management': "invalid value" in Dutch and French for instance qualifiers.
In English session language you see the correct values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Profiles > Instance Qualifiers: COMPETENCY
(note: values for instance qualifier can be whatever, just by means of example here)
2. Translation in Dutch for values is configured: the same value entered as the in English
3. Translation in French for values is configured:the same value entered as the in English
4. Set up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
5. On tab ‘Profile Management’, you’re able to configure that performance scores get updated to person profile. There is possible to select an instance qualifier as well:
As you can see, all values in English language session are visible.
6. If you now log in in Dutch and go to the same page:
- Issue: instance qualifier gives an “ongeldige waarde” (translated to English = invalid value)
- User is not able to select out of the 3 values like it was able in English language session
Same issue occurs in French, but here the other values are shown, only not the one selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document