Receive "Attachment Not Found In Server. (18111,31006)" On Fluid Approval Pages.
(Doc ID 2451466.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to access attachments on Fluid approval pages with attachment, an error "Attachment Not Found In Server. (18111,31006)" will pop-up when the file is 64 character long and the user ID, used to access these attachments, are 30 character long.
This is affecting all fluid approval pages across modules (ie: Journal Approval, Purchase Order approval, and Voucher pages).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup FTP URL/ FTP server
2. Log in as GL user(30-character long Profile ID) to create a journal
3. Attached 64-character file names to the journal
4. Submit for approval
5. Login in as approver with any size of user id ( approver user id does not have any thing to do with the attachment file name)
6. Access the Journal created in #2, and click on the attachment to open/view it
See attached replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document