ECA - If Amending A Contract Via The Contract Terms Page, The Amendment Is Not Displayed On Return To The Contract
(Doc ID 2451516.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user is on the contract lines page and uses the Related Action Framework to open the Contract Terms page and create an amendment there,when they return to the contract lines, the amendment is not shown on the amendments page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Customer Contracts > Create and Amend > General Information and open an active contract.
- On the contract lines tab, click on the Related Actions link for the line and select the Define Contract Terms related information option.
- On the resulting Related Content page, click the Amend button under the Related Projects page.
- Enter the amendment type and reason. Save.
- On the Related Projects tab, drill down on the amount allocation link.
- Change the billing limit. Complete the allocation.
- Save the page and the Related Content pages disappear.
- Go to the Amendments tab and note the amendment is not listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document