EAP: After Applying Bug 26398951 And Pre-reqs, Still Unable To Save The Information
(Doc ID 2451523.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher are loaded through EDI. The data is loaded in the voucher staging tables.Voucher build is run and the voucher is created in recycle status.
Customer is then adding a new line to the voucher with the distribute by amt, qty as 1 and unit price as 100 but the amt is $100.00 on the line level but the distrib line has 0.00
1. Create PO Qty=1, Unit price= 400, Non amount Only PO
2. Distribute by Amount Option selected
3. Insert data in PS_VCHR_HDR_STG and PS_VCHR_LINE_STG
4. Data in the vchr_hdr_stg with the gross_amt of 200
vchr_line_stg with qty 1 and Unit Price 400 and merchandise_amt = 200
vchr_dist_stg merchandise_amt = 200
5. Run Voucher Build and review the Voucher created in Recycle status
6. ERROR = Quantity * Unit Price does not equal Merchandise Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document