ALLOCATE COMPENSATION: DATA IS NOT SAVING WHEN PROPOSED PERCENT CHANGED TO ZERO
(Doc ID 2451848.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Proposed Percent to ZERO in the Allocate Compensation -> Direct Reports and Save it, the value is not saved in Organization Summary view page.
Change Amount Or Proposed Percent is updated only if value is more than ZERO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu ->Manager Self Service -> Compensation and Stock ->Allocate Compensation
2. Select a compensation plan that is not complete (In Progress)
3. In the Direct Reports section, click on name link with a Change Amount and Proposed Percent values different than zero
4. On the next page Direct Reports, go to Salary Proposal section and change the proposed percent to zero
5.Following warning message occurs which is OK
"Warning -- Proposal percentage of 0.00 is less than 4.00, the minimum percentage defined for this Salary Plan (1020,283). The proposal percentage is less than the minimum percentage guideline defined for this Salary Plan"
6. Click OK from above warning message -> The proposed amount is recalculated (=zero) which is OK
7. Click on Save button
8. Click on Return button
Result: Change Amount and Proposed Percent values are not updated accordingly (with ZERO value).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document