ECM: STTLMNT_DT_ACTUAL Field In PAYMENT_TBL Not Populated For Reconciled Payment
(Doc ID 2452730.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BNK_RECON process is not updating STTLMNT_DT_ACTUAL in PAYMENT_TBL if the reconciliation rule is one to many.
1. Add Reconciliation Rules Source = Payables: AP_1M_ACH_PYCYCL_SEQ and AP_1M_ALL_PYCYCL
2. External Bank ACH Payment Method Settle By Pay Cycle
3. Add Voucher 1 with ACH Payment Method
4. Pay Voucher through Pay Cycle
5. Add Voucher 2 with ACH Payment Method USA0000002
6. Pay Voucher through Pay Cycle
7. Payment Post both Payments
8. Add Bank Statement > Combine both ACH Payment Amounts
9. Process Bank Reconciliation
10. BNK_RECON completes successfully
11. PAYMENT_TBL shows Payments are Reconciled but the STTLMNT_DT_ACTUAL (Act Settle) field is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document