Requisition from Replenishment Created With MERCH_AMT_BSE Value As ZERO
(Doc ID 2452736.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition from Replenishment Created with MERCH_AMT_BSE Value as ZERO
Requisitions Created with Replenishment and Req loader combo process have merch_amt_bse value as '0' in req_line table instead of the actual req line amount. This is causing the AWE workflow to route incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check replenishment setup item: Navigate to Items -> Define Items and Attributes -> Business Unit Item links
BU = US015, Item ID = 000000000000030040
2. Run Replenishment Process. Go To Inventory -> Replenish Inventory -> Crate Replenishment Requests
3. Run Req Loader Process. Go To Purchasing -> Requsitions -> Load Requisitions
4. After Req Loader Run, Open Message Log to Find the Requisition ID.
5. Open the requisition created. At line detail is possible to see that the Base Amount created with 0.
6. Query: SELECT BUSINESS_UNIT, REQ_ID, INV_ITEM_ID, PRICE_REQ, QTY_REQ, MERCHANDISE_AMT, MERCH_AMT_BSE
FROM PS_REQ_LINE WHERE BUSINESS_UNIT = 'US015' AND REQ_ID = '0000000011'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document