ECM: Accounting Entries Journal Section Defauls Journal Template with TR_ENTRIES
(Doc ID 2452766.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created accounting template with a journal template TR_ACCRUAL to create a reversing entry of the accounting entry being entered. When creating the accounting entry using the accounting template the journal template does not populate based on the accounting template being used.
1. Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Journals > Source = TR
2. General Ledger > Journals > Subsystem Journals > Journal Generator Template > Add Template = TR_ACCRUAL
3. Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Templates > Add Accounting Template ID = A_TEST
4. Accounting Template ID = A_TEST tied to Journal Template = TR_ACCRUAL
5. Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries > Add > the Journal tab page opens with the Journal Template value defaulted with TR_ENTRIES
5. TRA_ACCTG_LINE.APPL_JRNL_ID has Default = 'TR_ENTRIES'
6. If user adding Accounting Entries does not go to the Journal tab, they will not know the wrong Journal Template is defined
7. When the Acct Template is selected, expecting the Journal Template field to populate with the Journal Template defined through the selected Acctg Template
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document