AM: When IUT An Asset To, And Back Again, The Asset Status Remains "Transferred"
(Doc ID 2453207.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Inter-Unit Transferring an asset TO, and Back again, the Asset Status is stuck = To Transferred for the original BU.
1. Search for asset where Asset Status = "In Service" to Inter-Unit Transfer.
Transfer asset from US001 to US002
2. Select Asset 00000000001.
3. Select Action InterUnit Transfer.
4. Select GO!
5. New page appears to enter New Business Unit information.
6. Enter Business Unit to Transfer to = US002.
7. Leave Asset ID set to NEXT.
8. Select Save and notice that a New Asset ID has been assigned.
9. Run Depreciation on both of the Open Transactions.
10. Add a New Value.
11. Update Run Control Page.
12. Process Frequency = Always.
13. Select Run.
14. Select Ok.
15. Refresh Process List.
16. Verify Success and Posted.
17. Verify the Transferred Out asset has a Status of Transferred and a TRF out row.
18. Verify the Transferred In asset has a Status of In Service and a TRF In row.
19. Navigate to Transfer the asset back to US001.
20. Select Action = Interunit Transfer.
21. Select GO.
22. Enter US001 and the original Asset ID (that was assigned in US001).
23. You will receive a message that the asset already exists.
24. Select YES to confirm.
26. Review Cost History of US002 asset and notice that the Status = Transferred.
27. Review Cost History of US001 asset and notice that the Status = Transferred.
As per the expectations, this Asset should again be In-Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document