EGL9.2: Budget Check FS_BP of Reversal Voucher Not Update Funding Source Tables KK_ACT_LOG_FS, KK_LQD_FS
(Doc ID 2453562.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget check of reversal / credit voucher copied from regular voucher copied from PO that has been fully liquidated,
"does" correctly update KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_LIQUIDATION tables but does "not" update the
corresponding Funding Source tables, KK_ACT_LOG_FS and KK_LQD_FS.
The issue does not occur if the purchase order has only been partially liquidated at the time of the reversal / credit voucher.
Note: This causes issues with future payments resulting in a difference between KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_ACT_LOG_FS and thus, LEDGER_KK and LEDGER_KK_FS
1. Create a Purchase Order
2. Fully pay Purchase Order on one or multiple vouchers
3. At this point KK_LIQUIDATION and KK_LQD_FS will be correct reflecting 0.00 monetary amount remaining
4. Create a voucher to reverse any or all the Purchase Order. At this point KK_LIQUIDATION will reflect the credit, KK_LQD_FS will not. Monetary amount on KK_LQD_FS is incorrect, but KK_ACT_LOG_FS is correct
5. At this point, if the Purchase Order is reduced down to amount spent, KK_LQD_FS gets even further out of balance. Should be 0.00 monetary amount, now reflecting a negative number
6. If the Purchase order is later increased to allow for another payment, KK_LQD_FS remains out of balance
7. When final or additional payment is processed, KK_LQD_FS is correct, but KK_ACT_LOG_FS gets out of balance
8. This will cause issues in other scenarios as well and issues with finalizing vouchers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document