AR9.2: WorkCentre Link From Within A WorkCentre Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2453880.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on Accounts Payable WorkCenter link from the fluid AR WorkCentre, a new window opens but it is not a functioning WorkCentre.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Pagelet Configuration- Accounts Payable WorkCenter - Links tab- Link List section;
2. Define Link Label as below:
- Receivables WorkCenter DashBoard - shows Link is checked, Starting Page is checked;
- Accounts Payable WorkCenter - Show Link is checked, Starting Page is NOT, Open in New Window is checked;
3. Click on Accounts Payable WorkCenter link which appears under fluid AR WorkCenter (Other Links option)- a new window opens but it is not a functioning WorkCenter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document