ECM: Reverse Accounting Entries created with Status = Provisional
(Doc ID 2454448.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External Transaction is reconciled and Accounting Entries have been created. External Transaction is then unreconciled. Check Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries page. Reverse Accounting Entries created for the unreconciled External Transaction is created with Status = Provisional, “Requires Review” box checked. Expecting the Reverse Accounting Entries to have a Status = Final.
1. Create a Bank Statement
2. Create an External Transaction that will match information from the Bank Statement in Step 1
3. On the Semi Manual Reconciliation page, reconcile the Bank Statement to the External Transaction
4. Run Automated Accounting
5. Accounting Entries page will show that the Accounting Entries created have Status = Final
6. On the Semi Manual Reconciliation page, unreconcile the Bank Statement and the External Transaction
7. Check Accounting Entries page
8. Unreconciled transaction has Reversal Accounting Entries created with Status = Provisional, Requires Review box checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document