Prepare For Hire - Verify Employee Id : No Matches
(Doc ID 2454611.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 : Other
In Prepare for Hire, when clicking the Verify Employee Id link for some users we receive the no matches warning even though their EMPLID exists. But, when searching for the individual through Search/Match, the person & their EMPLID are found.
There are also situations where Verify Employee Id will successfully complete the search, but not return the person with a valid/existing EMPLID. They appear in Search/Match though without issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Recruiting Home > Search Applicants
2. Enter Search Criteria and Select Applicant
3. On Applicant Activity section for Accepted Job Opening, select Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Prepare for Hire
4. Click Verify Employee ID link
5. Note 'No Matches Found' warning message is displayed
7. Main Menu > Set Up HCM > System Administration > Utilities > Search/Match
8. Select the following options
Search Type: Person
Search Parameter: PSRS_HIRE
Ad Hoc Search: N
Description: Prepare For Hire
9. On Search Result section, select Rule -Search Result Code: PSRS_HIRE
10. Enter Applicant's First Name & Last Name
11. Search and Note Matches were found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document