ETL92: Payable Time Not Generated When Employee Clocks Time For The Different Time Zone On Same Day
(Doc ID 2454907.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Payable time is not generated as expected when user enters multiple IN/OUT punches on the same day with different time zones. Payable time is not being generated to include all punches.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Base Timezone = EST.
2. Time Reporter Data - timezone = CST
3. Workgroup - Rounding Options are Round Each Punch (before Rules); No Rounding (after Rules); Rounding Interval = 15; Rounding Marker = 7.50; Daybreaker = 12:00 am; Daybreaker Option = Majority of Shift; Range Start Day.
4. Time sheet Punch Pattern and TR Template to show IN, OUT punches only
5. Timesheet all punches on 8/7/18 are as follows:
IN 1:26:50pm CST (No TRC selected)
OUT 6:40:22pm EST (No TRC selected)
IN 6:13:02pm CST (No TRC selected)
OUT 10:00:09pm CST (No TRC selected)
6. Run Time Admin
7. Review Results - Note: Payable Time not created for all punches entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document