EAP9.2: Inter Unit Account In AP Accounting Entry For PO Voucher Is Out Of Balance
(Doc ID 2455288.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inter Unit Accounting Entry for voucher are out of balance (0.01)
1. Set "Summary Control" for Posting Method in the Installation Option - Payables
2. Created Purchase Order with Zero Priced Items
3. Added Receipt to match the purchase order
4. Added PO Voucher with $0amt Lines & Miscellaneous & Freight Charges Only – Copied PO
5. Ran Ad Hoc Matching for the new voucher
6. Run Voucher Posting
7. Review AP Accounting Entries (AP –Intercompany Out of Balance by .01)
Please also see the replication step for details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document