Contract Referenced On Line 1. Cannot Change Supplier. (10200.87)
(Doc ID 2455528.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing supplier on PO referencing Contract gives the following error Contract referenced on line 1. Cannot change supplier. (10200.87)
minor loss of work
1. BU Options- Has Default Contract on PO flag selected
2. PO Change Options--Change Template is set to STANDARD
3. Change Order Template. Vendor_Id is selected to Track Change.
4. Purchasing Attributes- Item 10000 has Contract Required flag not selected
5. Item Supplier tab- Has 4 suppliers
6. Add a new PO Contract for Priority 1 supplier and item 10000. Note that the Allow Open Item Reference flag is not selected. This means that I cannot add this contract to any item on my po.
7. Add a new PO for our supplier and item from the contract. After entering the item and qty, refresh the page.
8. Click on Contract Tab. Note that it defaulted our contract which is correct. This is due to the flag at the BU Options on Step 1 above.
9. Save the PO. Click the Dispatch button
10. Click Yes to wait until it’s dispatched
11. PO is now dispatched.
12. Click the + to add a line to the po. Click Ok to the warning.
13. Add the same item id as line 1 and qty. The contract defaulted because of the flag at the BU Options.
14. Blank out the contract and save the PO
15. PO is back to approved status. Click on Line Details for line 1
16. Click on Red X
17. Click Yes to warning
18. Line 1 is now canceled. Click on the Blue Triangle
19. Do a lookup for supplier.
20. Select Priority 2 supplier for the item.
21. Get the following error which is not correct. Line 1 has been cancelled. Plus the supplier that is selected is from Item/Supplier page.
Contract referenced on line 1. Cannot change supplier. (10200.87)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document