DISTRIBUTE' ICON IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY IN IE11
(Doc ID 2456451.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Mobile Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Receipts
If you click on the 'Distribute' icon on the Mobile PO Receiving page after
using the Find field and hitting 'enter' to retrieve results, the Schedule
(MIN_PO_RECV_FL) button does not do anything(Field change not firing).
However, if you use the Find field to search results using the chevrons
button(Next to find box), the 'Distribute' icon does work every time.
The schedule field should be working.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign into PS and click on the Mobile Inventory homepage.
2. Click on the Receiving PO tile.
3. Enter a Business Unit = 10105
4. Select an Order Number (put an ID depending on which environment you are in) and click Search.
5. Enter the item ID in the Find field, and click on the chevrons icon( next to find box). The Schedule page successfully appears.
6. Click on the Cancel button.
Click on the Exit button.
1. Select an Order Number (put an ID depending on which environment you are in) and click Search.
2. Enter the item ID in the Find field, and type 'enter'. This filters the search results to just that item.
3. Click on the Distribute icon. Nothing happens.
4) Click on find button and tab out( click on any field and tab out) and then Click on the Distribute icon, Schedule page successfully appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document