EAP:GST: Vouchers Created From Bi For Intercompany Trans. Goto Recycle Status
(Doc ID 2456566.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Section 16 (3) of IGST Act provides that exports can be made either under Letter of Undertaking without payment of IGST or to pay the IGST and claim refund.
In the second scenario (pay the IGST and claim refund), when a BI Invoice with India GST is flowing to AP module, the voucher created go to Recycle Status due to Amount Mismatch between Voucher Header & Line amounts.
1. Enable India GST and ensure the GST setups are complete.
2. Create an Online Bill:
- BI BU: India Entity IND01
- Customer: Foreign Entity(US030)
- Identifier: Services
- Invoice amount: 1,000 USD
3. India GST is calculated as expected:
- Transaction Type: Direct Export With Bond
- IGST Amount @ 18% = 180
4. Set status to RDY.
5. Finalize the Invoice.
6. Create Accounting entries.
7. Load Invoices to AP.
8. Run Voucher Build process so voucher gets created for the BI Invoice.
9. The voucher created for BI Invoice goes to Recycle Status due to Amount Mismatch between Voucher Header & Line amounts
Merchandise Amount - Voucher Merchandise Amount 1180 <> sum of invoice line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document