EAR 9.2: AR Update Process Modifies A Draft Which Is Not Within Its Accounting Period
(Doc ID 2456761.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Image #19
AR Update - Posting
AR_UPDATE modified a group for a draft item with an accounting date outside of the range specified on the AR_UPDATE Run Control record.
AR Update should only process groups with Accounting Dates within the Begin and End dates specified on the Group Control.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Draft for a past date (i.e. 08/20/2012) and set status = 'Pending'
2. Approve the draft and record the GroupID
3. Request Receivables Update with Accounting Date From 08/27/2012 and Accounting Date To 08/27/2012 for all Transaction Types
4. AR Update runs to Success
5. Navigate to Correct Posting Errors for Draft Accounting Entries and search for draft GroupID
6. Group is found even though it should not have been processed by AR Update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document