CAF Date Field Not Updating On Candidate Management Other Assignments, Additional Information Page
(Doc ID 2456772.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Student Records Additional Features
After creating a new effdt row on the additional information tab on Candidate Management page, the row is save correctly, but the additional information link is not updated.
The table shows that the row was created, but it is not visible and shows the original data was copied from the previous row.
For the information to be saved correctly and be visible on the page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Records and Enrollment -> Graduate Research Management -> Candidate Management
2. Click the additional information tab and note the date for the qualifying exam
3. Navigate back to the Other Assignment Tab and add a new effective dated row
4. Go back to the Additional Information tab and change the date and time
5. Click Okay and Save
6. Note that the date is the original date from the previous row
7. Add a third effdt row and note that the information is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document