EGL9.2: On Set up FEC Accounts FRA Page Getting "Prompt table's record definition not found. (15,12)" Error
(Doc ID 2457466.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Setid/Business unit security is enforced on the Permission List, receiving the following error on Setup FEC Accounts FRA page.
"Prompt table's record definition not found. (15,12)"
Steps to Replicate:
1. Turn on Security Options for Permission List Security for Business unit and SetID
2. Set TableSet Security by Permission List to ‘FRA01’
3. Run the Apply Security Setup Process to apply the changes
4. After successful processing Go to Main Menu> Statutory Reports> FEC Audit Files FRA> Setup FEC Accounts FRA, then select the SetID Prompt in the search page
5. The error will pop up on screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document