Approval Workflow Re-initiating When Updating Approval Justification Comments
(Doc ID 2457511.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The core requisitions approval workflow re-initiating if the requester updating the header comments with approval justification option
1. Enable workflow for the business unit
2. Setup multiple steps in the approval
3. Create requisition and submit for approval
4. Approve the requisition by the first approver
5. Edit the requisition
6. Add the comment at the header level and check "Approval Justification"
8. Notice that the workflow will be re-initiated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document