Peoplesoft Session Crashes When User Presses The Cancel Button In The Create Job Posting Component
(Doc ID 2457606.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manage Job Openings
PeopleSoft session crashes when user presses the Cancel button in the Create Job posting component
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the necessary Recruitment roles to user profile
2. Navigate to Recruiting > Create Job Opening
3. Select position and recruiting location (any) and click Continue
4. Select Job Posting tab
5. Click Add Job Posting button
6. Fill in Description Type and visibility for box populated on page
7. Click Add Posting Description to add a new section
8. Use look for Description Type
9. Click Cancel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document