EEX 9.2: Cannot load Master Card CDFv3 files When ProcessorTransactionId in The File Has More Than 24 Characters
(Doc ID 2457658.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Expense Report
Cannot load consecutive Master Card CDFv3 files when ProcessorTransactionId in the file has more than 24 characters
"Duplicate entries exist. The file was already loaded. (10503,250)".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Place your CDF V3 file into an accessible path
2. Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Corporate Credit Cards > Load External Data Sources.
3. Choose data source of "MasterCard CDF3".
4. Tick "Load External Data" (don't tick any other box).
5. Enter your path and file name into the filename box.
6. Run EX_DATA_LOAD - loads successfully, and does have errors loaded to the EX_MC_STG_ERR table.
7. Now try loading any other file without having any duplicate rows (but having same transactions on a different dates for the same employee OR ProcessorTransactionId having more than 24 characters in the file) and note that the IB message will error out with the above error message.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot load transactions even if they are not duplicate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document