PC_POADJUST Creates Incorrect CCA In The First Run
(Doc ID 2457946.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_POADJUST is creating incorrect CCA amount and quantity. After rerunning the process, the fields get corrected.
1.Integration Options – Purchasing Adjustment Options: REQ Total and ACT Amount.
2.Create a requisition with two lines.
Line 1 is associated with a project and an activity.
Line 2 is associated with the same project and another activity.
3.Create a PO and copy the lines from the requisition.Take a partial amount from the requisition.
5. Create a voucher from PO line 1 and take a partial amount.Then, post the voucher.
6. Create a second voucher from the PO line 2 and take a partial amount.Then, post the voucher.
7. Navigate to Buyer’s Workbench and close the PO.
8. Run PC_PO_TO_PC. REQ and COM transactions have been created.
9. Run PC_AP_TO_PC.The ACT transactions have been created.
10. Run PC_POADJUST. CCA and CRV transactions have been created but the amount and the quantity for the CCA rows are incorrect.
11. Run PC_POADJUST again.The amount and the quantity for the CCA rows have been corrected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document