Create Events Profile Question Criteria Search Not Returning Bidders As Expected, Fix Case Sensitive
(Doc ID 2458062.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Event and searching for Bidder or suppliers using a word from the profile questions, this search is case sensitive, if you search for a word with Capital letter at the beginning system will bring no results however if you search using the same word but with a small letter at the beginning system will return rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new event.
2. Invite bidders and Search for bidders or suppliers.
3. Use the profile question word searching.
4. Enter a word with Capital letter at the beginning.
5. System will not bring any results.
6. Remove the capital letter from the beginning of the word and search for the same word.
7. System will return results, which means that this specific search is case sensitive which is shouldn't.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document