Issue With Manager Dashboard Indirect Reports Are Not Showing Up For Manager's Manager
(Doc ID 2458286.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Manager Dashboard/Talent Summary
When a manager logs in to Manager Dashboard - View My Organization they can see their reports
However, when this manager's manager looks at the same list - they do not see the indirect reports for this manager
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in As Manager of Indirect Reports
2. Manager Dashboard > Direct Line Reports
3. Select 'View My Organization
4. See Reporting Employees as expected
5. Now sign in as Manager of this Manager
6. Manager Dashboard > Direct Line Reports
7. Select 'View My Organization
8. Select Manager with Indirect Reports
9. System is displaying 'Empty Position'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document