EAR: Open AR Items Are Not Showing In The AR30006 Aging By Chartfield Report
(Doc ID 2458416.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.1, Aging
When an item is in ITEM_DST_CF_VW table, this item is not eligible to display in the AR30006 Aging by Chartfield Rpt.
Can you please advise, how unposting of an on account item and posting to again as on account causes the item to be place in ITEM_DST_CF_VW?
1. Add 2 different distribution code for that can map to OAMAD and OA903 with different OU value.
2. Add Entry Reason (OAMAD, OA903) for Entry Type OA.
3. Add rows for Entry Reason (OAMAD, OA903) for System Function ID WS-05 and mapping AR distribution codes to the reason code
4. Add Unpost Reason DEP_EDIT
1. Create a deposit.
2. Create an On Account item from a deposit with Reason Code OAMAD and DST_ID_AR: AR_OAMAD
3. Run ARUPDATE to post item. This job posts the accounting entry to match the AR_OAMAD distribution code's chartfield
4. Run AR30006 to create a Aging by Chartfield report to check OA Item is shown on a report. => Item is shown on a report as expected.
5. Unposting a item
6. After unposting, change reason code to OA903 and DST_ID_AR: AR_OA903.
7. Run ARUPDATE to post the OA with reason code OA903 This job posts the accounting entry to match the AR_OA903 distribution code's chartfield
8. Run AR30006 to create a Aging by Chartfield report again.
9. Item was not displayed on AR30006 report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document