EAM: Transaction Loader Fails When Creating Assets With Multi Active Cost Rows If NEXT Is Used
(Doc ID 2458441.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon running AMIF1000 to load interface data into Asset Management using Intfc_Types CN1/CN2 and System Source CNV, zero ADD rows are inserted into the ps_depreciation table even though accum depr is not defined on the ps_intfc_fin table for these assets.
The expectation is that ADD rows for accum depr will not be inserted into the ps_depreciation table when the accum depr is 0 (zero) on the ps_intfc_fin table.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Insert conversion data into the interface tables (ps_intfc_fin and ps_intfc_phy_a) creating CN1 rows for the primary books in one interface id.
2) Run AMIF1000 to load the CN1 rows into Asset Management to generate the assets.
3) Insert conversion data into the interface tables (ps_intfc_fin and ps_intfc_phy_a) creating CN2 rows for the secondary books in another interface id. Populate the asset id fields with the values generated in point 2.
4) Run AMIF1000 to load the CN2 rows into Asset Management for the assets generated in point 2.
5) Review the ps_depreciation table. You will have to query the table data for the asset via SQL to see the ADD rows.
It is unclear as to what impact the ADD rows will have on asset management processes. If they are populated fully but the depr is zero, there may be no impact. If they are not fully populated, they could cause data corruption issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document