EAM: Maintain Lease Page
(Doc ID 2458449.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are a few issues with the Lease component pages in Asset Management that need to be addressed:
1. When a supplier is used that has a FAX number populated in Supplier Information; there is a column for FAX NUMBER in the Contacts tab of Lease Maintenance; but this is not populated with the FAX number that is available.
2. The Contacts tab of Lease Maintenance, the Preferred Language is not populated and is grayed out. How is this field populated?
3. The Error column is displayed when clicking ADD SUPPLEMENTAL CONTACT for the second supplemental contact. The ERROR column is not needed. When the first supplemental contact is added, there is no ERROR column. This seems correct.
Expect that the FAX number will be displayed when available, The preferred language will be displayed, and the error column will not be displayed when clicking ADD SUPPLEMENTAL CONTACT.
These issues can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Review Supplier information.
2) Review contacts information at supplemental Data.
Important information regarding the Lease Supplier and Contact information is missing when processing a Leased Asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document