Requisition Sourcing Available After PO Auto Sourcing, When Previous PO Was Cancelled
(Doc ID 2458602.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a PO cancellation re-sources amount/qty back to Requisition, Auto sourcing does not change Source Status to "Sourcing Complete" on the Requisition. The Sourcing status of the Requisition remains Available, even if we run Auto Sourcing and create a new PO.
This issue happens only when using PO Auto Sourcing. It does not happen when manually copy a Req to a PO. This creates multiple POs being created from the requisition.
Steps To Replicate The Issue
1. Create Qty Req
2. Auto source Req to PO
3. Reduce PO by Qty of 1 to return remaining back to Req
4. Auto source Req to PO for remaining
5. Cancel PO and resource back to Req
6. Auto source Req to PO - PO Created but Req source status is still "Available"
7. Auto source Req to PO - PO Created .. PO is created during each auto source Run. Auto source is a batch run; on every batch run, a PO is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document