Course Index Pre-Process Pop Select Query SSR_BC_INDX_BY_EFFDT_CAREER Has Incorrect Prompt Fields
(Doc ID 2458898.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Curriculum Management
Issues with pop selection for Browse Course Catalog Pre-process
1. SSR_BC_INDX_BY_EFFDT_CAREER pop select query does not include ACAD_CAREER as a prompt field. It appears to be a copy of SSR_BC_INDX_BY_EFFDT_SUBJECT.
2. The Course Catalog Data Action always defaults to Sync when the run control is saved and the process is not run.
Expect the query for effective date and career to have career as a prompt.
Also expect the action to default to Add when the pre-process has not yet been run.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Curriculum Management > Fluid Browse Course Catalog > Course Index Pre-Process.
2. Select SSR_BC_INDX_BY_EFFDT_CAREER as the query. Click on Edit Prompts.
3. Career is not one of the prompts.
4. Select a pop select query. Edit the prompts and add the criteria. Save.
5. Exit the component and search for the same run control id.
6. Action defaults to sync even though the process was never run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document