Freight Term Not Defaulting Correctly when Creating a Punchout Requisition
(Doc ID 2459025.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Freight Term not defaulting correctly when creating a PunchOut requisition.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Verified the Supplier ID setup for my Punchout Supplier
2. Purchasing Options—Freight Terms Code is set to DES
3. Navigate to Supplier Page/Location- Freight Terms Option is set to Specify at this Level. Freight Terms Code is set to Factory
4. Navigate to ePro Req. Click on Punchout link
5. Add an item to your shopping cart and click Create Order Requisition
6. Click on Line Details
7. Verify that we have the correct supplier
8. Save & Submit the requisition
9. Run the below queries. Note that it defaulted the Freight from the Process Options and not the supplier.
10. Expedite the requisition
11. Mange Requisitions- Click on Purchase Orders link
12. Get the PO number.
13. Bring up the PO. Click on Schedule link
14. Notice Freight DES defaulted which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document