EeS: Duplicate Invoice ID checking Not Happening, When Invoice ID is Either in Upper Case /Lower Case/Combination of Both
(Doc ID 2459981.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Invoice ID validation is not working as expected when the Invoice ID is entered in either all uppercase, lowercase or combination of both.
1. Setup Self Service Invoice for Duplicate Invoice Checking
- Set Up Financials/Supply Chain> Business Unit Related> Payables > Payables Options Enabled for (Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Supplier ID , Business Unit)
2. Create 1st Self Service Invoice for the same supplier, BU and Date and Invoice ID = testabc (small case)
3. Create 2nd Self Service Invoice for the same supplier, BU and Date and Invoice ID=testabc (small case)
4. Create 3rd Self Service Invoice for the same supplier, BU and Date and Invoice ID=TESTABC (UPPER Case)
5. Try Creating 4th Self Service Invoice for the same supplier,BU ,Date and Invoice ID = TESTAbc (Mixed Case)
Error pops up for Duplicate Invoicing e.g Invoice ID = TESTAbc
"Duplicate invoice detected -- see Voucher 00000078 for Business Unit BUY01.Invoice entry is rejected. (18052,878)
A duplicate invoice has been detected, according to criteria established for the current voucher's Business Unit, Voucher Origin, Control Group, or Supplier. Refer to the indicated voucher to inspect duplicate entry values. The current voucher cannot be entered or saved until duplicate values are resolved."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document