EAR9.2: Incorrect Business Unit For The MT Created By AR_AUTOMNT Process
(Doc ID 2460028.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MC/MD transactions automatically generated are assigned to a different Business Unit
1. Create new BI invoice for BU US002 (Corresponding AR BU US005); Invoice 0000678704;
2. Run Single Action Invoice and upload the invoice to AR
3. Post the item uploaded from BI
4. Check Customer Balance
5. Create Regular Deposit to close the BI invoice
6. Create payment worksheet to apply the payment to the item; Item is Closed;
7. Navigate back in BI and Credit and Rebill the initial invoice
Click to open the Rebill invoice
8. Change the Rebill invoice amount from 100 USD amount to 85 USD amount
9. Run Single Action Invoice
10. Post the items in AR
11. Run Receivables Update process
Both items are posted
12. Run Automatic Maintenance Process with the following Run Control Id parameters: Override Method and many Business Units
13. Run Receivables Update process
All items are Closed as expected
14. Check Item Activity for the Rebill item and see the MT Entry Type transaction created under wrong Group Unit US001
Check Item Activity for the Credit item and see the MT Entry Type transaction created under wrong Group Unit US001
There should not be any BU US001 as the AR BU for transactions is US005.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document