Accounting Dates Between PC And AP Are Not In Sync, System Is Using The Transaction Date And Not The Approval Date
(Doc ID 2460179.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When exporting an approved invoice from sPro to AP, system is using the invoice generation date as accounting date instead of the invoice approval date.
This is causing an issue down stream in the AP side, If the generation date was in FEB and the approval done on March then customer will have a open the closed month to process it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new WO and release it.
2. Create a timesheet and expense report and approve both.
3. Create a new invoice for these timesheet and expense report and submit it for approval.
4. Don't approve it same day, and in the next day approve the invoice.
5. Export the invoice to AP.
6. Notice that the accounting date on the VCHR_HDR_STG is the invoice generation date not the approval date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document