Changed SIC Codes & TIN Number On Supplier Change Request Are Not Updated
(Doc ID 2460404.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The changes made on Standard Industry Codes and TIN numbers on the Supplier Change Request page are not being updated to the supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Supplier Change Request for Suppliers with no approvals.
2. Include the Standard Industry Codes & TIN Number on the Supplier Change Request Template
3. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change (You can use the Supplier Portal as well)
4. Answer the questions and finish the wizard
5. Submit the request
6. Auto approved but there are no changes at the supplier for these fields (Standard Industry Codes & TIN Number)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document